TOLEY RANZ says, “psst-psst… listen!”
The 10-Point Honor Code to Healthy Behavior and Productive Interaction
Join the Toley Ranz community for activities, learning and display material
all things Toley Ranz!
- Accepting others for who they are, shows tolerance
- Keeping a promise and being truthful are matters of honor
- Being respectful is being kind and considerate
- Not using foul or degrading language is the strength
- Being responsible for own actions shows leadership qualities
- Not taking any drugs means being cool
- Giving the best at home and in school is awesome
- Listening to others means to really hear what they say
- Not hurting oneself or others is a given
- Being a role model is using positive attitudes
Engaging kids at home or in school is a challenge at any time. That’s where Toley Ranz comes in, dear Parents. Toley Ranz teaches kids to listen to their heart and their ‘gut-feeling’.